HOW TO FIND BEST HAIR TRANSPLANT CLINIC IN DUBAI?
How to find the best hair transplant clinic in Dubai is not an easy task when every clinic is claiming they are the best.
For a variety of reasons Dubai attracts talented doctors from all over the world—Hair Transplantation is no exception. Over the last half a decade many excellent surgeons have moved in to Dubai and quite a few reputable clinics have opened up.
Almost every Hair Transplant Clinic has operated upon some celebrities—some agree to endorse while others prefer to stay anonymous, clinics claim the credit any way—stating the confidentiality and privacy reasons for not disclosing the names, when they do not want to or may be when they do not have any such names.
Use of powerful media and marketing are other important factors about which the prospective patient has to be aware of—marketing has reached the level of art and science and pretty calculated these days as ROI and other mathematical technicalities play a role as CEO’s and managers of upscale clinics run the clinics as big businesses.
So, what should a discerning patient do to find the right doctor, the right clinic and a reasonable fee in Dubai? When it comes to finding the best Hair Transplant clinic in Dubai, you have to make an effort and take a few steps in reaching your goal…
1. The first step is to prepare a list of potential clinics in your area.
2. Look at their websites, this will provide you the following information;
- Quality of the website
- Qualification and experience of the doctors
- Some sites will have before and after pictures
- Some sites may give an idea about the fee as well
You can make a short list of clinics after pruning the initial list and then set out to go to the next step…
3. Call the clinics: Yes, calling them will give you an idea about the quality of service to expect—if the receptionist does not pick up the phone quick enough, is not courteous or does not provide satisfactory—that is the kind of service you can expect.
4. Make the appointment when and where you feel comfortable: You have a few clinics to go to and the work is getting easier.
5. Many clinics will have a “consultant” to discuss your hair transplant concerns—you can discuss with him or her but insist in seeing the doctor who will be doing your procedure. You will glean a lot of information from this encounter. The confidence, trustworthiness, compassion and amicability of the surgeon will be quite obvious as you will meet a few surgeons.
6. Finally see the before and after pictures of the Hair Transplant surgeries performed by the surgeon who will be taking care of you. Actually meeting with and talking to some of the patients operated upon by the doctor is an excellent idea to determine the credibility of the clinic.
In summary, celebrities, media influence and marketing tactics do not make a clinic or the doctor as the best clinic or doctor—due diligence, real qualification, experience and good results make a clinic or the doctor the best in Hair Transplantation.