FUE Cost per graft
You have longed been trying to treat hair problems and nothing has proved to be fruitful. Now you are looking for hair loss restoration but do not want to go for the conventional strip hair transplant. If this is the situation then FUE hair transplant is the best for you.
If you are in South Asia and in search of FUE hair transplant in Pakistan then for your information, you can find FUE hair transplant in Karachi as well. Some people you have been abroad and particularly the Middle East go for comparison of FUE cost UAE with Pakistan.
Below given are some facts about FUE hair transplant which many people looking for hair restoration might be interested in:
- The method is best for curing hair loss in women because the pain involved in minimal with no cuts or sutures made in the scalp.
- The hairs are not removed in the form of a strip so no linear scar is likely to remain. Hairs are extracted from the donor area one by one.
- The FUE cost per graft varies according to the donor area and the region to be treated.
- If the hairs are not sufficient enough to be transplanted where required, then FUE transplant is the only technique which allows hair transplant from other parts of the skin.
- The procedure is quite delicate and involves a lot of expertise from the surgeon and may be completed in one or several sessions. Each session may last for 4 to 8 hours.
- The recovery is quick and patient can resume normal activities almost immediately after the surgery but with instructions from the surgeon.
- Any strenuous activities should be avoided till full recovery. Proper hair growth does not start and may take a few months before the hairless area is fully covered.
Although grafting of hairs is same as that of strip method but the obtained results are much better and desired hair density can be achieved.