FUE Hair Transplant Dubai
FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai
Considering the climate of Dubai is hot and humid so it is likely that people who visit this place lose hairs excessively which often results in baldness. This condition was once considered incurable but with latest technique full hair restoration is very much possible.
Although the conventional strip hair transplant has yielded fruitful results but due to involvement of pain factor it was not an ideal method for hair transplant in women. This was the reason for introduction of FUE hair transplant the features of which are listed below:
- There are no cuts or incisions involved in FUE method so there is no liner left after the surgery so no need for sutures as well.
- Hairs from the donor area are removed one be one from the donor area while the patient is under local anesthesia so no pain is felt.
- Special micro instruments are used for removal of hairs from the donor area by the surgeon. The hairs are then carefully placed in a special receiver.
- Once the desired number of hairs has been removed, the next step is grafting them in the hairless areas. There are opening already made by the surgeon where the new grafts are planted.
- The number of grafts removed and planted may take a few sessions but this very much depends upon the speed at which the surgeon is able to remove and graft the hairs.
The biggest advantage of FUE technique is that is the hairs are not enough at the back of the head; they can be taken from any other part of the skin like chest or back. Nevertheless, hair growth does not start overnight and usually takes about 6 months or more.