FUE hair transplant in Pakistan
FUE hair transplant in Pakistan is not an entirely new concept and has been in practice for quite some time now. After successful acceptance of strip hair transplant, the FUE hair transplant technique has well and truly added more to the hair loss treatment which was once considered as an impossible dream.
Since the procedure is fairly new so people do not know much about it and often have concerns like FUE hair transplant in Pakistan cost. It must be understood that FUE cost per graft varies and very much depends on the donor and hairless area.
Below given are some facts about FUE (follicular unit extraction) method for your information:
- The technique involves removal of hairs from patient's bald resistant donor areas with the help of a small round 1mm punch without any major invasive measures.
- The extracted follicular units from the back of the head (donor area) are then grafted into the patient’s hairless or balding areas.
- Since grafting of as many as 2500 to 3500 hairs is time consuming and requires special surgical expertise, so the procedure may take the whole day to be completed.
- It is preferred over the strip hair transplant because it does not involve any pain and there is no linear scar left behind after the surgery.
- The hairs removed from the donor area are not extracted in regular successions and surgeon selects alternative follicles.
- Hairs do not usually grow back in the empty roots but the area gets well camouflaged under the other hairs growing closer.
- If the donor area does not have sufficient hair for transplant, the extraction of grafts can be done from different parts of the body like chest, feet, and back etc.
If you are tired of using so called hair regrowth products and feel reluctant undergoing invasive method of hair restoration then FUE method is best for you. It is best for treating hair loss in women and the obtained results are also better with dense hair volume.