FUE Hair Transplant
Hair Transplant Surgery has become a common practice in the last one decade. This has brought a big relief and perhaps a sense of rejuvenation for all those who had lost hopes to see their hairs restored. Now people with bald heads can have their lost hairs back within a certain period of time. There is no need to out on cheap wigs or hair pieces because you can have your own hairs growing back.
When it comes to hair transplant, there are two main types. The one that is quite common and involves removal of hair strip from donor area is called Strip removal method. Besides, the other method which is considered to be latest as well as comparatively better is called FUE Hair Transplant method.
- There are a few things about FUE hair transplant which people looking for hair transplant might well be interested in knowing:
- The abbreviation FUE stands for Follicle Unit Extraction, which means hairs are extracted from the donor area one by one.
- Special tiny punches having 0.8 mm diameter are used for hair removal and reinsertion in the bald area.
- Patient is given local anesthesia and the surgery may take 6 to as much as 12 hours depending upon situation.
- There is no strip removed, no stitches, minimum pain and no visible scars left after surgery.
- The recovery time as compare to the conventional hair transplant method is quick and takes no more than 5 to 6 days maximum.
For more information and free online consultation visit: hair transplant Dubai