There are three distinct and concurrent phases that a hair follows during its life cycle namely anagen, catagen, and telogen. Once the hair has completed its life cycle it is likely to shed or fall from the scalp. Normally the rate of hair fall is about 40 to 100 hairs a day which may also be higher in certain months during the year.
All those who have suffered hair loss and looking for hair restoration, there are a few things that must be in mind to come up with better solution.
- Although common in both men and women but hair loss in women is likely to have less severe results as seen in men such as baldness.
- The baldness in men results from a condition known as androgenetic alopecia (or AGA) which involves certain factors such as aging, hormonal imbalance, iron deficiency and presence of a hormone called dihydrotestosterone.
- The best hair treatment that is also meant for hair regrowth is hair transplantation which is commonly in practice in most parts of the café.
- The hair transplant cost as compare to ordinary hair replacement is relatively higher but it is the only method to regrow hair.
- There are various hair regrowth products and hair loss solutions that are meant to stop hair loss but most of them are fake and ineffective.
- If you have hair problems and worried about not having proper hair growth then you must see a professional hair doctor who could provide you with an effective baldness cure.