Hair Loss in Women
When we talk about losing or shedding of the hairs, this is something which does not sound good to all those who are having hair problems. Although hair problems are common in both men and women but the results of hair loss in women are not as severe as they are in case of men.
Lets us go through a few things related to hair loss in women which may be a good source of information in the long run.
- The hair restoration in women as compare to men is quick and the chances of complete hair loss or baldness are quite unlikely.
- Since hair growth in women is somewhat different as in case of men so the method of hair treatment may also differ.
- The time of hair regrowth in women is normally better as compare to the time it takes for men.
- For women also, there are certain hair loss restoration and stop hair loss products available but only a few of them favor hair regrowth.
- Women with hair problems also go for hair replacement but this is not a permanent solution against lost hairs.
- The hair transplant cost is relatively higher than hair replacement but it is the only method for regrowth of hairs.
- The type of hair transplant that is used to regrow hair in women is called FUE (Follicle Unit Extraction) method.
- Before going for hair transplant it is requested that women should consult a professional hair doctor for a better advice.
- Unlike hair loss men that require a baldness cure, only a few herbal treatments may stop hair loss in women.