Hair Loss Treatment
Most people are quite conscious about their hairs. They do not want to see anything going wrong with them whatsoever particularly hair loss. Although the normal rate of hair shedding is 40 to 100 hairs daily which is normal hair life cycle, but some consider it a bit too much. Once they realize that hairs have started shedding they just start looking for Hair Loss Treatment.
When it comes to hair loss and its treatment, there are a few things that must be understood:
- Shedding hairs are not lost forever, as it enters into the dormant (or telogen) stage of its life cycle.
- From the telogen stage, a hair takes a few months to come out and grow back again.
- There can be more hair shedding at different intervals in a year which is also normal.
- Permanent hair loss takes place when the rate of hair loss exceeds new hair growth.
- Once such hair loss starts, it may continue for rest of a person’s life.
- In all permanent hair loss cases, more than 90% result from a condition known as androgenetic alopecia (or AGA).
- Factors causing AGA or permanent hair loss include aging, genetic disposition and presence of a hormone called dihydrotestosterone.
There are various products in the market and online that are meant for hair loss treatment. However, 99% of them are ineffective and even those that are effective work for only some people. It is only Hair Transplantation which permanently solves hair loss problem.