5 reasons to have your next hair transplant in Dubai
When you think of Dubai, what comes to your mind? Is it modern architecture or business opportunities or just shopping? Well, all of them, I think. But nowadays, Dubai has found one more reason to attract visitors — medical tourism. Good medical standards and a lot of healthy competition have made Dubai a popular destination for hair transplant seekers.
Here are top 5 reasons to have your next hair transplant in Dubai.
1. Best healthcare standards: Dubai can be compared to any renowned city as far as its healthcare standards are concerned.The government of Dubai takes healthcare matters very seriously. It makes sure that every hospital or clinic working in Dubai adheres to the basic healthcare standards set by the government. It takes serious actions if any complaint is received against a healthcare facility operating in Dubai.
To give additional boost to medical tourism, the Dubai government has created Dubai Healthcare City, a dedicated area with more than 100 medical facilities employing more than 3000 healthcare professionals.
2. Healthy competition: Due to tremendous opportunities of healthcare services in Dubai, many clinics have been established and many international clinics have opened their offshore branches here. Because there is no compromise on quality, this competition enables the clients to choose from a lot of options.
3. Latest equipment: People around the world come to Dubai to shop latest equipment and gadgets. Latest technology doesn’t take long to come to Dubai, and it is also true for latest medical equipment. Dubai has latest hair transplant equipment available today. Because hair transplant, along with other medical services depend on the availability of latest equipment, you can expect a good hair transplant with remarkable results.
4. Cost saving: Dubai may not be one of the cheapest cities of the world, but it’s not one of the most expensive either. Hair transplants are reasonably priced in Dubai. A lot of competition has made it very difficult for the clinics to charge extra. A little research will enable you to get the best deal for your transplant.
5. A great place to shop and visit: If you plan to visit Dubai for your hair transplant, you can have a great shopping experience and visit a lot of places. Dubai attracts more than 8 million visitors per year which places it at 7th position in Euromonitor. If you are a food fan, you will find a variety of food from around the world. ThePalm Islands and The World Islands are great pieces of modern architecture. And don’t miss to visit Ski Dubai and Desert Safari.
I hope it will be an amazing experiencing for you. You will meet multi-ethnic people, enjoy food and shopping, visit places, and come back with great looking hair.
Visit our website to find out more about hair transplant Dubai. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery has helped numerous clients to regain their lost hair and confidence. Avail our free online consultation and free computer imaging service and have a look at future you.