6 useful tips on how to select the best hair transplant Clinic?
Hair transplant is, of course, an important decision of your life. The results are heavily dependent on the clinic and surgeon you choose. There are many patients who wasted their time and money but were unable to get the desired results. Here is a comprehensive guide, so that you can select your clinic wisely and avoid the disappointment.
- Ethical Standards: This is really an important point to consider. It is the right of the clinic to make money by providing better services, but many clinics cross the line of making legitimate profits. They misguide the client to take the advantage. There are many patients who are simply not good candidates for a hair transplant. Ethics also plays a role in the formation of realistic expectations.
- Transplant Method: There are two commonly used methods of transplant. Traditional strip harvesting and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). Decide which method is better for you and then make the final decision. A surgeon, expert in the strip harvesting method may be new to FUE. Make sure that the surgeon has sufficient experience in using the method of your choice.
- Previous Results: If you know that you’ve got sincere advice, and you have already selected the transplant method, this point should be your primary concern. Take a look at a dozen sets of before and after pictures. If there is an opportunity to meet previous clients, don’t miss it.
- Support Team: The team, which will be helping the surgeon, is very important in achieving good results. Make sure that the surgeon has diligent and qualified support team.
- Facilities: Make sure that the clinic has adequate facilities to perform the surgery. You will never want to suffer, because the clinic didn’t have proper facilities. The result of the FUE transplant method is heavily dependent on equipment used. If you choose FUE, make sure that the clinic has the latest equipment.
- Cost of Surgery: Don’t let the cost ruin your surgery. A bad surgery may not only fail in producing the desired results but also damage your existing hair. So you may end up worse. And don’t assume that an expensive clinic will always produce better results; review all the points discussed above to make the best out of this important decision.
We hope that these guidelines will turn your transplant experience into a satisfied and happy one. See you next time with great hair.